RETRIBUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETRIBUTION

We Are Ready To Enjoy The War

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aldebaran Castle Strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Select
Admin
Select

Aldebaran Castle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Aldebaran Castle Strategy   Aldebaran Castle Strategy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Aldebaran Castle Strategy Screen13

Aldebaran Castle

1) For those who are blurred about 'where-i-should-stand' , Please kindly refer to the image i posted.
2) For those who aren't planned about what character to use for war please kindly do so. ( You can post your war job on the other tread )
3) For this particular castle, we have the upper hand. Because, every enemy that steps into the portal have to go through our Loki's Viel. Which is fatal to them. Therefore, the only cause of losing this defense is because :
i. Stubborn guildmates which refuse to listen to the order.
ii. Dreaming guildmates which is still wondering in fairy land while inside the castle.
iii. Talkative guildmates which likes to spam words until others cant see clearly of what the commander has to say.
iv. Rude guildmates which likes to scold rude or harsh words onto others till they lost their spirit to win.
4) Normally, guilds that we most likely to encounter is Celestica, BlackList, Malice, GODS, Massacre.

Therefore, prepare yourself.
Back to top Go down
Spritzer

Spritzer

PostSubject: Re: Aldebaran Castle Strategy   Aldebaran Castle Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:51 am

Shouldnt be a prob. What we are lack of now is other jobs like stalker, plant creators etc.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire-
Admin
Sapphire-

PostSubject: thanks select   Aldebaran Castle Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:25 pm

thanks select for helping me in guild so much
he really did alot
everyone thanks select please!
Back to top Go down
ElYnN B@BY

PostSubject: Re: Aldebaran Castle Strategy   Aldebaran Castle Strategy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm

thx alot select
wahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/a1st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldebaran Castle Strategy   Aldebaran Castle Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aldebaran Castle Strategy
Page 1 of 1