RETRIBUTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETRIBUTION

We Are Ready To Enjoy The War

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro

Go down 
+18
stratos8138
-Kira-
lynnerilian
tengctat91
XxSiegXx
xTooTx
ayuko
JokerZ
ElYnN B@BY
Select
ivan
nickiee
Spritzer
Dean
SimonLee
warofexodus
† Siegfrid †
†Bring It On†
22 posters
AuthorMessage
†Bring It On†
Admin
†Bring It On†

At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Empty
PostSubject: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 am

every members that self intro please follow this format thanks.....
TIS IS AN EXAMPLE FOR ME

IGN :1)†Bring It On† 2)DragonRoar
MSN :ohmyangle@hotmail.com
SEX :Male
Call me :Xian
Back to top Go down
https://retribution.rpg-board.net
† Siegfrid †

At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:18 am

Hi all retribution members cheers

IGN : ~ Loki ~(clown)jocolor, † Siegfrid †(champion), † Taiga †(creator), † Mickey †(sniper)
MSN : josephtanx2@hotmail.com
Call me : Jo

Last edited by † Siegfrid † on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warofexodus

warofexodus

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:02 am

IGN - <NIghtShade>
MSN - valkyrie_191089@hotmail.com
Gender - Male
Country - Malaysia (Ipoh)
NIck - Vin

^_^
Back to top Go down
SimonLee

SimonLee

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 am

Hi All Member Razz

IGN:K3|V1/\/*LeE*(paladin)†LCH†(champ)[S]oul[L]inker[S][L](soul linker)
Call me:SimonLee
Back to top Go down
Dean

Dean

PostSubject: Intro Intro xD   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:36 am

Fellow Guildmates =)
Old or New, wassup there xD

IGN : InventorX (Creator) , † Dean † ( High Priest ) Frequently used de bah.

You can call me : Dean

Msn : kane_frost@hotmail.com

< Welcome to Retribution >
Back to top Go down
Spritzer

Spritzer

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:40 am

IGN : Spritzer

Spritzer's presence + refine rate 10% successful
Back to top Go down
nickiee

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:09 am

Hi Retribution Guildmembers,Nice to meet you all.
I am a new member here,so,if can,guide me more about Retribution.

IGN : 1}Cruzer 2}Snipzer 3}Nickerilian
CallMe : Nic
Mail : tiduxx_yuna@hotmail.com
Yrd : 15

Last edited by nickiee on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ivan

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 am

IGN: Ivan Vaan or Orlean(High Wizard)

MSN: ahkeat88@hotmail.com

SEX: Originally Male

Call me: Ivan or Vaan
Back to top Go down
Select
Admin
Select

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:57 pm

im invisible

Last edited by Select on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElYnN B@BY

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am

hi all member, nice to meet u all here...
i m newbie...

IGN : i) ^^Yuko Ogura^^ (main creator)
ii) ElYnN (old creator)
iii) P0Rn HuNtEr (hunter)
iv) other sub character name containing elynn ba
MSN : andyng_0314@hotmail.com
Sex : Sux Guy
Call Me : elynn (preferable) or yuko
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/a1st
JokerZ

JokerZ

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:07 am

IGN :JokerZ <WOE> V i c t o r < Main >
MSN :www.victor_chia.com.sg@live.com
Call me :Victor/ Vic
Back to top Go down
ayuko

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 am

IGN :1)ayuko<pala> 2)rebirth<sin x> 3)rukawa <creator>
MSN :giam_1988@yahoo.com
Call me :riki/ayuko
Back to top Go down
xTooTx

xTooTx

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 am

1)-Wo Hen TooT- 2)xzonexx
MSN:ck_train_xiii@hotmail.com
Sex:Male
Call Me:Raymond/Ray
Back to top Go down
XxSiegXx

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 am

Hi to all Handsome Boy And Beautiful girl... Oh! i almost forgot and hi to Dean as well~ =P

IGN : Sieg92.

You can call me : Sieg
Msn :hunter_whan@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
tengctat91

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

Hi~Kelvin here....U guys can call me kel or...erm....nvm,juz call me kelvin.

IGN:~@ch@mpion~,~[]HolySlasher[]~,~[][]Evader[][]~

Hi to all fellows members,kelvin here!!!
Msn:tengctat91@yahoo.com
Call Me:Kelvin or...Evader
Back to top Go down
lynnerilian

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:59 pm

It's good to know that this guild got their own forum. Cheers to the admin. I'm new not only to this guild, but also to RO ( consider new , still noob Crying or Very sad Will appreciated it much if other guildmembers will give me advise on my gameplay. Here's my brief info...

IGN : BabyPriest (High Priest), BabyChemist (Creator), BabyWizzie (High Wizard), SanleSinx (Assasin Cross)
MSN :lynnerilian@hotmail.com
SEX :Female
Call me : Lynn

Signing off...
P/S : Please be nice to me... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
-Kira-

-Kira-

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 am

Hello,

Charactor Name :-Kira!~*(Creator)
-Kira!!~*(Paladin)
Date Of Birth:4-25-1993

Last edited by -Kira- on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stratos8138

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Chars: dior8138(sniper), Stratos8138(crusader), Continue8138(biochemist), Bang!!!8138(champion), Sucessor8138(whitesmith), Wongkakeong(Clown)
Email/Msn: dior8138@hotmail.com
Name : S.C.Lee
Nice to meet you peeps!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jay

PostSubject: hahahah   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:31 am

en...jay here...can me as yu sheng.tht was my chinese name lar,u also can call my nick as milk...

chac name:JayJolinMilk,GuchoiNei,Dadadei,Dong Fang Xiang,Quota,Yang Guo,Strawberry.
bday:25 of nov 1986
msnL:nuinai9@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
shijiamoni

shijiamoni

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:14 am

IGN:shijiamoni
sex:male (i am not gay......)
MSN:leechunmun_93@hotmail.com
call me:lee
bday date:11 dec 1993

dun bully me-.-
Back to top Go down
benchoo1993

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:50 am

Hi all retri members
IGN:DunAsuraMiThx
Sex:Yes, please
Yrs:15
E-mail:benchoo1993@hotmal.com
State:penang
Call Mi:Ben
Back to top Go down
wilson

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi,all i'm new member of retribution

introduce by -Kira-

Charactor Name :lonely+(Paladin)
Date Of Birth:19-10-1990

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro   At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At here all forum members and aso retribution members come and have a self-intro
Page 1 of 1